The Main Advantages of Clay Porous Brick
The main advantages of clay porous brick
Clay porous brick refers to a porous brick which is formed by molding and roasting with clay, shale and fly ash as main raw materials. The clay brick is produced by a semi-dry method, and the clay can be bonded to the non-plastic material to make the body have a certain shape, density and strength, and the body is sintered at a lower temperature. Therefore, the combined clay should have a certain degree of refractoriness, good plasticity and sinterability. In addition, the hole rate is not less than 25%, the hole type is a round hole or a non-round hole, the hole size is small and the number is large, and the load-bearing sintered porous brick has a rectangular or circular hole, which indicates that we are not only in the It's as simple as opening a hole in the brick.
Advantages of clay perforated bricks:
1. After the high temperature roasting of clay porous bricks, the influence of thermal expansion and contraction changes during engineering use is extremely low.
2. The wall of the masonry does not need to adopt any anti-cracking and reinforcement measures. It can be directly plastered, and the wall skin can not be drum or crack.
3. The clay perforated brick can reduce the engineering cost and is the preferred building for frame structure engineering. material.
4. Clay porous bricks have good insulation effect and are one of the energy-saving brick materials promoted by the state.
5. Clay porous brick has a certain degree of refractoriness, good plasticity and sinterability
6. The clay perforated brick has high strength and the average compressive strength is as high as 15.8, which is matched with M7.5 cement mortar, with low water absorption and good weathering resistance.