Construction Instructions for Magnesite-chrome Castables
Construction instructions for magnesite-chrome castables
1. Preparation before construction
(1) Construction equipment: 1~2 models are X25Z vibrators, one 300-litre vertical forced mixer, several wooden molds, and the template has greater strength.
(2) Stir water temperature of 5 to 25 ° C, and apply clean tap water.
(3) All construction equipment and utensils before construction shall be washed clean and shall not carry other residual materials. Finally, the molds shall be assembled tightly and firmly and oiled.
(4) The ambient temperature of the construction is 10~30°C, and the minimum temperature cannot be lower than 5°C.
2. Mixing, vibration molding
(1) Mixing: Pour the magnesite-chrome castable into the forced mixer, add a specified amount of binder, dry it for 1 to 2 minutes, then add water while stirring. (The specific amount of water can be added according to the site). The stirring time is usually 3 to 5 minutes. The stirred material should be used up within 30 minutes. If it is not finished, it cannot be used again.
(2) Vibration molding: When vibrating, the vibrating rod should be inserted into the material layer as soon as possible, and slowly move slowly until the surface is over-pulped, the exhaust gas is few, the material surface does not settle, and the vibrating rod should be gently slowed out when it is pulled out. Pull out to prevent leaving holes and leaking vibrations.
3. Natural conservation and demolding
After the magnesite-chrome castables are completed, the mold release strength is released after 24 hours, and after demolding, it can be naturally cured for 1 to 2 days.