Why Do Castable Precast Blocks Have a Construction Advantage?
July 27, 2018
Why do castable precast blocks have a construction advantage?
(1) The compressive strength is high, and the castable preform has a higher compressive strength, which is about 2 times higher than that of the conventional product.
(2) The thermal shock resistance is good, and the thermal shock resistance of the castable precast block is improved by 8 to 10 times.
(3) Excellent wear resistance, the wear resistance of the castable precast block is superior to the ultra-low cement castable of the same material.
(4) Saving masonry, curing and baking time. No on-site pouring, support and disassembly of molds and construction tools, only on-site installation and combination, convenient and fast.
(5) It is not subject to the environmental temperature limit. The castable prefabricated block can be installed in any environment with different temperature range in different countries and seasons worldwide.
(6) Easy to replace and disassemble. In the actual production, the damaged part of the prefabricated block can be directly replaced, realizing the desire to replace the instant ignition instantly.
(7) Longer shelf life. Unshaped refractories usually have a shorter shelf life, and in dry conditions, only a few months, while prefabricated blocks greatly extend the shelf life, which is expected to be several years.
(8) Longer service life, life expectancy is 2 to 3 times higher than ordinary materials, and up to 4 to 6 years, saving investment, energy saving and environmental protection. The impact resistance is 10 times higher than that of ordinary materials, and the wear resistance is superior to the same level of ultra-low cement material.